With some dental procedures, the use of oral sedation techniques are utilized for your comfort and safety. The following instructions should be followed for Haldan (Triazolam) oral sedation:
- Make sure you advise the dentist of any medications you may currently be taking, such as antibiotics.
- This drug should not be taken if you are pregnant.
- Do not eat or drink anything for 6 hours prior to the appointment time other than a small amount of water to take the medication.
- No alcohol for 24 hours prior or 24 hours after taking this drug.
- You should not drive a car or operate potentially dangerous machinery while under the influence of this drug.
- You should expect some short-term memory loss usually associated with the first few hours following taking the drug.
I understand the above instructions and will comply with them and will follow the post-operative instructions for my own comfort and safety. I have had the opportunity to ask questions concerning these procedures and received the Triazolam oral sedation information form.
Patient, Parent, or Guardian DateLeave a reply →